The Kura Human Factors CRMT course has been developed using the guidance from the revised edition of CAP 737 where anecdotes, case studies and sharing lessons learned are the driving force exposing human performance and its limitations. Delivered by facilitators with decades of experience and from members of the CAA Flight Crew Human Factors Advisory Panel, our CRMT redefines the gold standard for training professional CRM trainers.
The course focus is about developing effective and engaging facilitation skills in delegates to enable clearer messaging in the CRM training environment, exploring the known capacities and limitations of human cognition and how to assess these using NOTECHS scales.
- Latest safety statistics from Aviation
- Case studies from across multiple industries for maximum learning
- Enhance facilitation skills for maximum learning impact
- Critical Thinking, Leadership and Followership skills
Benefits of attending KHF CRMT course
- Post course access to Kura Human Factors’ shared learning portal and a growing network of influential trainers and facilitators
- CRM Trainer’s Student Handbook 2020 and presentations to aid your training
- Certification on completion of the course
To register for any of the upcoming courses, please fill out the form below.
We look forward to seeing you soon.